Executive Coaching Solutions CEO Barbara Tolliver Haskins is an accomplished organizational leader recognized for modeling the importance of relationship intelligence in linking business performance with leadership, personal/professional development, and community contribution.
Barbara was a successful executive for a multi-billion dollar corporation in the financial services industry. With an MBA, complemented by an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Barbara has the unique experience of progressing from an entry level rank through several national leadership roles to attaining a Senior Officer position. Barbara also holds two professional designations, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and Chartered Life Underwiter.
Focus and Achievements
- Directed major Insurance Operations Division with over 6000 employees in a 6 state region.
- Barbara has been recognized for her commitment to identifying and utilizing the talents of all individuals. Her focus has been to demonstrate the inherent value of each person’s contribution thereby maximizing profits, strengthening the organization’s competitive edge and raising the level of customer responsiveness.
- Chair, Board of Directors, National African American Women’s Leadership Institute.
- Recipient of 1997 YWCA Tribute to Women Award, recognizing Barbara as a pioneer, role model and inspiration to women in non-traditional roles.
- Received Belle Ringer Image Award from Bennett College ( Greensboro, NC ) in recognition of exceptional leadership, and, for projecting Belle Ringer Image as a role model for young women.
- Known for valuing the importance of building and sustaining community, Barbara believes that a community is only as strong as the contributions of its citizens.
- Recipient of the Burnham Yates Citizenship Award Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
- Appointed to 2025 Lincoln Comprehensive Plan Committee.
- Member, Jacksonville, Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Featured – Jacksonville Business Journal Article “Business on the Back Nine”
Barbara returned to her home town of Jacksonville, Florida in late 2003. In 2004 she launched her own business, Executive Coaching Solutions, a business designed to help business leaders and individuals focus on those goals and objectives that are critical to their success. She is a firm believer in helping others to unleash their maximum potential through personal discovery.
Barbara has just been awarded the prestigious designation of Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.. She received her formal training through the Strategic Executive Coaching Alliance of Atlanta, Georgia.